CDI Announces New Out-of-Band Manager Software
Communication Devices, Inc. Announces their new Out‐of‐Band Manager software with In Band SSH Secure Operations Terminal Access.
The industry leader in secure operations terminal access, Communication Devices, Inc. (CDI) is pleased to release their much anticipated Out‐Of‐Band Manager software application (OBM Network Enterprise). Providing a complete enterprise solution for SSH terminal management. The patented software system authenticates both user and software use at the client end, eliminating non‐sanctioned SSH clients that proliferate online and which are available for download from untrustworthy sources. Full audit and secure central server keystroke logging, complete the security suite.
OBM Network Enterprise also manages the CDI NIST FIPS 140‐2 line of Secure Out‐Of‐Band management products that are used by practically all U.S. Government civilian networks, as well as Fortune 100 companies worldwide. The system can run independent of the CDI Hardware in a enterprise SSH solution.
OBM Network Enterprise Features:
- Employs role‐based security, providing granular security privileges.
- Periodically scans your network for all SSH connections, using a Discovery program.
- Assures third‐party off‐network usage complies with valid SSH client policy.
- Database driven SSH terminal connectivity.
- Keystroke log of all data to a central security server that is out of reach of non‐authorized users.
- Provides a single set of screens for a “cockpit” view of ALL I/O terminal access.
- Centralizes control of all command‐line interface “CLI” terminal access.
- Prevents rogue SSH clients from accessing remote devices via strong authentication.
- Confirms problems on the network by forensic data mining of keystroke log information.
- Provides migration tool from DDM database to OBM Enterprise Manager.
- Operates with Active Directory and other authentication servers.
- The only complete enterprise SSH solution with full audit, keystroke log, and strong authentication rolled into one set of views.
Trial Offer and Demonstrations Available
We are offering a free 60‐day trial, as well as a WEBEX presentation for you to be able to see the application in action. Call us at +1.800.359.8561 or Click to download a copy of our OBM brochure