The Port Authority 121-AES provides Secure out of Band Management
access to Routers, Firewalls, VOIP switches, and other network elements
when conditions on the network deteriorate.
The device can act in several modes:
- As a true Secure Out of Band Management Device connected to the
LTE network or PSTN – end to end encrypted.
- As a Secure Terminal Server Connected to the WAN/LAN using
network based protocols for security and management.
- As an encryptor using FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified AES encryption
Managed via a central pane of glass through our OBM server.
HOW TO ORDER/ by Extension:
- Integrated Secure Modem + Terminal Server
- FIPS 140-2 Certified Out of Band Management