Carrier Grade VMS
- “Carrier Grade” used by F500
- Eliminate Analog (POTS/DS0) Phone lines and T1 Trunks
- Visualize all connections via SIP
- SaaS, Cloud, or On Premises delivery
- 1,000’s of Analog Circuits eliminated in
- Security Posture Immediately increased
- Built in the USA
- F500 Companies
- Professional Services available for Tuning
Replacement Options for Dial Modem Banks.
2023 seems like a year in which nobody would ever need to discuss analog network infrastructure. The year 2020 was the supposed end of analog POTS access in North America, but here we are three years later and I know there are millions of DS0/POTS circuits in commission around the globe. Why does this matter? Because the outbound-dial options for these particular small circuits are becoming increasingly difficult to maintain, until CDI.
CDI has a software tool that can emulate your Outbound modem dialling with a single programmed SIP-trunk. We support the following technologies for Modems:
- 90 Server at 28000 to 56000 bps
- 34 at 4800 to 33600 bps
- 32bis/V.32 at 4800 to 14400 bps
- 22bis at 2400 bps
- 22/Bell 212 at 1200 bps
- 23/Bell 202 at 1200/75
- 21/Bell 103 at 300 bps
- 42 LAPM error correction
- 42bis BTLZ compression
- 44 Data compression
- MNP 2-4 error correction
- MNP 5 compression
- Diagnostic support for modem MIB
- 59 modem diagnostic/status software
For specific product information please see: https://www.commdevices.com/product/voip-software/
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!